Most Banks in the country offer attractive education loans for students. For the benefit of prospective students at DPMI.
- All courses of DPMI are covered for grant of loan.
- Include tuition fees, books cost & hostel fees
- Concessional rate of interest.
- Speedy disposal of loan applications.
- Availability of the loan across the country.
Illustrative List of Papers / Documents Required for Education Loan
- Admission letter of DPMI giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, if any.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligants and guarantors.
- Copy of marksheets/degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/co-obligants, guarantors. (if any)
- Details of collateral security alongwith valuation certificate of Govt approved valuer (if any).
- Details/statements of Bank accounts held with any Nationalised Bank by the student applicant/co-obligant(s)/guarantors (if any) for the last six months.