Is Healthcare a growing industry?
Healthcare is globally considered as one of the services that maximally impact the quality of life and life expectancy of populations. New hospital projects are coming up across the country and existing ones are expanding their services.
What are the job/placement opportunities for qualified professionals in Healthcare and Hospitals?
Placement Opportunities: Plentiful opportunities exist for qualified Paramedical staff in various fields including
- Government organizations e.g. National Health programmes.
- In State and Centres Directorates of Health Service.
- Government / Private Hospitals and Health agencies
- Medical / Paramedical Colleges / Institutes.
- Diagnostic Laboratories.
HOW TO APPLY?
After getting the information regarding the courses and fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the student can apply for any course by paying required registration amount for reserving the seat (which will be adjusted with their Tuition Fee).
WHY TO CHOOSE DPMI ?
- Govt. Affiliated Courses
- Most reasonable course fee for job oriented courses
- Tie up with well-known Hospitals, Hotels & relevant organisations in India & 100% training & placement assistance.
- Relatively low investment – High returns.
- Leading Paramedical and Management Institute.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION?
Minimum qualification for securing admission to Certificate & Diploma Courses is 10, 10+ 2(Science) & 10+2 Passed in any stream from recognized board.
Can I Do a course part-time?
Yes, you can do the course part time on weekends or through correspondence mode if you are already working as a technician for minimum (two years). For more information please visit our institute or contact us.
What is the attendance requirement and when is the attendance calculated from?
A minimum of 75% attendance is required to appear in the examinations. Attendance of a student is calculated from the date of commencement of program or date of class start.
Can I make partial payment after selection so as to reserve my seat in DPMI?
Partial payments are accepted. You are required to pay first Instalment as per the deadline specified in the selection letter.
What is the process of applying for refund of Tution fee?
Fee of the course must be paid by the student as per the schedule circulated to the student at the time of Admission. Fee once deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable in any circumstance.
- Tution fee does not include books and uniform charges.
Who recognizes DPMI courses?
DPMI programs are recognized/approved by competent authorities.
What is the difference between your courses and courses at other places? Are they teaching the same techniques?
DPMI provides you complete practical training, personality development and your overall grooming all under one roof apart from your theoretical classroom studies.
When do you begin practical (hands on) training vs. lecture?
We incorporate both practical as well as theory learning sessions from the very first day of class. Major part of the learning process comprises of practical training sessions to make students industry ready.
Do you take students for visits?
Yes, we take our students on regular for educational and industrial visits.
A Student should check if he/she meets the eligibility criteria for the respective program applied for, he/she wishes to pursue and submit Xerox copies (photocopies) of all his testimonials for verification.
Which documents are required to be submitted along with the Application form?
- 10th& 12thPassing Mark-sheet & Certificate (Photocopy)
- Student’s 10 Passport size coloured photographs
- Student’s Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
- Medical fitness certificate (Original) [By MBBS Doctor]
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Parents 2-2 coloured photographs each (2 each of Mother & Father)
- Parents ID proof (Mother & father both) [any one from Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport]
Is there any Placement or recruitment process for students after completion of program?
Yes, DPMI provides internship and placement to deserving students as per their academic performance and other relevant criteria.
What is the eligibility criteria for Internship & placement?
- Each student must have (75% attendance) regular in their classes as per teacher’s class records (Theory & practical separately).
- The students have to pass the Screening Test conducted by Training & Placement Department.
- There should not be any case of indiscipline registered against the student during his/her course of study in the Institute.
- Any other rule applicable to T&P Department also needs to be complied to.